Veterans Craft Faire
Saturday, November 9, 2024 - 10 am - 3 pm
Our annual craft fiare is open to the publc and admission is free!
Doors open at 10 a.m. and the event ends at 3 p.m. We also offer a light lunch for purchase at the kitchen window with outdoor patio dining. An ATM machine is located just inside the main hall. Many of our crafters are Veterans, but all of the proceeds we receive from the rental of the craft spaces support The American Legion Post 419 Programs for Veterans, Children & Youth and our Community. Please tell your friends and bring them to shop for their birthday and holiday gift-giving at this event. Your craft purchases benefit your family and our Veterans. Buy American from Local Crafters & Support Veterans! We will update the Hall Layout as we get closer to the event date.
At the time of the event we will obey any masking requirements of the the state, local health, and county public health officials.
The Veterans Craft Faire is Saturday, November 9, 2024 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. This is a fundraiser for our 501(c)3 / 501(c)19 veterans organization, and your registration is tax-deductible too. Our crafters make hand-made items or offer collectibles. No new products. Please check with the organizer for approval if you have something else.
Prices are the same as last year. We offer spaces from $35-$60 in a range of sizes.
Early Bird deadline is October 14, 2024. After that date, add $10 to space fee.
See HALL LAYOUT BELOW FOR AVAILABLE SPACES, updated periodically.
Note: Spaces do NOT come with tables. Bring your own or Rent one for $15.
- Outdoor spaces (10x8 max) are $35 (heavy rain refunds if we can't move you inside!)
- Indoor spaces (8x7, 8x6, 8x5) are $45 (except larger spaces with double aisles below)
- Wall spaces (8x8, 8x7) are $50 (includes electrical access, bring your own cord)
- Space D on center dance floor (8x11) is $60 and can be split into two spaces
- Spaces 7 and 8 in single row with double aisles (8x7) are $45 or can be enlarged (8x9) $60 and split into two spaces
- Bring your own table or rent an 8’x30” table for $15. Tables sell out early.
- All spaces include a chair. Let us know if you need an extra chair in the registration.
- There is a simple public lunch available, and we’ll fetch it for you so you don’t have to leave your space.
- Setup is 7:30 - 9:30 a.m. and take down starts after we close at 3 p.m. Carts and dollies and extra help is available.
- After you register, we will confirm your registration and assign* spaces, starting after the early bird date (updating layout on website).
- *We assign spaces in the order that registrations are submitted and paid.
Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list for furture correspondence!
Crafters tell us we have a well-organized event with very good advertising. We spend over $500 in newspaper advertising, plus a large banner at the corner of El Camino and Lafayette, 2 banners at the Post, 13 poster-sized street signs placed Saturday morning on several streets around the area, online advertising, advertising on our Facebook page, website, flyers at our dinner dances and monthly breakfasts, and newsletters and other mailings to our membership.
- Register link live now for early bird rate by October 14th.
- If you don't have access to online, you may register on the paper form - please contact us below for one.
- Pay by Check or Money Order -- Make checks and money orders payable to American Legion Post 419.
- Mail payment to: American Legion Post 419, 958 Homestead Rd., Santa Clara, CA 95050 Attn: Craft Fair.
- Drop off payments anytime inside the lobby (mail slot on left wall). One of the glass doors is unlocked (Map).
American Legion Craft Fair Organizers
Cindy Newman (650) 219-1041 (8am-7pm)